+44 (0) 1202 701 828
Public Relations Account Executive
Full Time, Permanent
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our growing team. Reporting to the Account Manager, the Account Executive will support on a number of client accounts across a wide range of industries and the full range of services we offer.
Responsibilities and Duties
Every day is different but here are some examples of what the role entails:
- Work as part of the account team to develop client proposals and implement activity
- Supporting on the implementation of communications plans and strategies; to include PR, marketing, social media, events etc.
- Assisting on a variety of projects/clients across multiple sectors
- Drafting press releases and features
- Collating, analysing and reporting on activity
- Attending and representing Liz Lean PR at events
- Planning, generating content and managing social media
- Writing blogs
- Managing and developing media lists
- Attending client meetings and events
Experience: 2 years within a PR or marketing team is desirable, ideally agency side
Education: Degree in PR, Marketing, Communications or Journalism is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Design/Adobe skills are desirable but not essential
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Good teamwork, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Good knowledge of current affairs
- Interest in learning and keeping up to date on industry changes/advancements
- Thoroughness, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to think creatively and use imagination
- Proactive and motivated with the desire to take ownership of tasks set
- Proven analytical skills and desire to conduct research to substantiate ideas
Sea view from the office
Striking distance of Rick Stein’s restaurant and Sandbanks’ beautiful beaches
Paddle boards for free use on Poole Harbour
Office dog for fur therapy
Beach parking permit (all year round)
If you believe you’ve got the experience, skills and desire to make a career with one of the south’s best-known and most creative PR agencies, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Drop us an email with your CV and a covering letter, detailing what makes you the perfect fit for the role.
Careers at Liz Lean PR
Don’t see the role you’re looking for? We’re always on the hunt for talented people to join Liz Lean PR; our team is growing and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to deliver creativity, excellent service, and inspiring solutions then we want to hear from you. There’s no such thing as a dull day in the office here – you’ll enjoy great staff incentives, wonderful colleagues and the chance to be a part of an exciting variety of regional and national accounts.
Liz Lean PR is ever-expanding so we’re constantly keeping an ear to the ground for new talent, drop us an email to say hi.